Our fee structure confirms with the regulations of the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) of the UAE.
Payments can be made using any of the following methods: -
1. Bank Transfer-details are as follows:
Account Name : Collegiate International School
Account No. : 010496848711
IBAN No. : AE670330000010496848711
Swift Code : BOMLAEAD
Bank : Mashreq Bank
Branch : DIC, Dubai, UAE
2. By Cheque: Cheques to be made payable to Collegiate International School.
(Please mention your Child’s ID #, Name and Grade on the back of the cheque). Cheques can be handed in person at the Accounts Office in CIS or dropped into the Cheque Drop Boxes located at reception.
Please note that we will also accept post-dated cheques for Term 2 and Term 3 fee payments.
3. By credit card at Collegiate International School premises.
4. Online payment - Please click (https://payment.innoventureseducation.com/cis/online/) to go to the payment portal. To login, please use your child’s student ID and date of birth.
5. In cash (please remember to collect duly signed and stamped receipt for your payment)
Very Important: In case of Bank Transfer, please mention Child’s ID, Name, School Name in the bank transfer and send us a copy of remittance/transfer advise/swift message to email@example.com to enable us to timely update our records.
SCHEDULE A -
School Fees Academic Year 2022-2023 for Existing Students
School Fees Academic Year 2022-2023 for New Students*
*New students joining in 2021 - 2022
(Expenses for the items below will need to be borne by parents)
Educational and field trips that may be organized from time to time may incur additional costs which will be intimated on a case by case basis. Fees for such trips will be payable in addition to all other fees.
Voluntary excursions or sports tournaments in which costs are incurred
School uniforms, team kits and other necessary sporting attire or auxiliary items
Other activities for which costs accrue to the school
Insurance: It is suggested that parents maintain health, accident and liability insurance for their children
Some of the above items are available from independent suppliers and subject to their respective terms and conditions for refund.