We are now getting ready to start our third round of ASAs for this year at CAS. Below you will find all of the information you need to get started.
Teacher Led After School Activity
Paid After School Activity
- Last day for round 2: March 21.
- Sign up for round 3:
- Paid activities: April 15 & 16, after school from 2:30 - 3:30 in the flag-raising atrium
- Teacher activities: Online April 12 - April 16
- Registration ends: April 16 - No late registries accepted
- Round 3 begins: Week of April 21 (Karate begins April 18)
- Round 3 ends: June 13
- Half day: May 30, No teacher activities, Karate will run 12:15-1:15
- No School: April 25, No activities
- If the student requires bus after the activity, please email email@example.com. PKG-KG students are not eligible for buses after all paid activities.
- The deadline to sign up for teacher activities is April 16th. It is important to note that no late registries will be permitted. Please plan accordingly to avoid disappointment.
- Teacher activity sign up will take place online from April 12 - April 16th.
- For paid activities, please attend the sign up sessions on April 15 & 16 in the flag raising atrium to meet the activity providers, pay for and sign up for the activities. Please make arrangements if you cannot be there and contact the provider before April 16.
- You may sign up for 2 teacher run activities per week.
- You may sign up for as many paid activities as you wish.
- Do not sign up for two activities on the same day.
- Activities do have a minimum and maximum number of participants depending on their nature.
- If an activity is cancelled due to low enrollment, those students will be able to sign up for another activity during the first week of activities. If no choice is made during that time, the student forfeits his/her chance to sign up for an activity.
- Please check the dates of your activity on the schedule and confirm with the activity provider.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to get their students to and from all paid activities for the PKG and KG age groups. Teachers cannot take your students and buses will not be provided afterwards for PKG, KG1, and KG2 students.
- Students may not change activities once the round of activities has begun.
- Pre-KG activities are from 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- KG1 - Grade 8 activities are from 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Please gain a receipt for any money paid.
- Payment needs to be completed when you sign up.
- Please make sure to provide your child's full name and class including class letter (ie: KG1 E).
- Please inform the provider how your child will be getting home; parents, driver, or school bus and give them your contact details.
- If you have any questions regarding paid activities please speak directly to the activity provider at the sign up session or contact them using the contact details on the schedule.
- The school does not accept any payment or enrollment forms on behalf of the paid providers. These need to go directly to them.
- Spaces are assigned on a first come first served basis.
- 2 teacher activities per week, per student.
- Teacher run activities are due to begin at 2:45pm each day, in order to allow students to be registered in the sports hall and for teachers to make their way to their activity location after school.
- In case of any questions regarding teacher activities you may contact the lead teacher by email or myself (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please keep the teacher informed if your child will not be attending by sending an email to the teacher by 12:00 midday.
Once again, a reminder to sign up for all activities by April 16. No late admissions will be accepted.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me by email at email@example.com.