Collegiate American School (CAS) offers an American curriculum program that is enriched by technology integration and emphasis on additional programs in Arabic language, the arts, sports, math, science and English.
CAS is set up by Innoventure Educational Investments LLC (IVEI) which was promoted in 2005 to build educational institutions that will provide the highest quality of international education.
To empower students with a holistic, rigorous and international education for success in an ever changing world.
- To be recognized by the success of our students in achieving their personal goals.
- To make student development the center of all school decisions.
- To aspire to the highest internationally recognized performance standards.
- To celebrate our diversity of cultures, backgrounds and perspectives.
- To build and celebrate a culture based on internationalism.
- To create a learning environment that will positively contribute to international and local communities.
- We believe that a healthy mind and body, a positive attitude and behavior help one focus and learn.
- We believe in the pursuit of excellence while balancing the academic, aesthetic and athletic facets of education.
- We believe that teamwork between students, teachers and parents is critical to the overall learning process.
- We believe in encouraging students to take pride in their achievements and applaud others' achievements.
- We believe that internationalism is vital for holistic education.
- We believe that effective teaching in a safe, positive school environment enables children to develop academically and socially.
- By benchmarking with the highest internationally recognized performance standards.
- By developing each student's individual potential for leadership.
- By empowering students with a global and a local perspective.
- By responding sensitively to the full range of students' educational needs.
- By using technology to enhance learning.